2009年7月14日 星期二

Saying Four letter word with my Dear Friend, Herry

Just 9:50 am this morning, I received a SMS saying ' I ?@#* u tonight and everyday'. I felt shocked as My dear friend seldom be pissed off by me and i remember that i did not have anything wrong with him.

My friend, Herry is really a tricky guy and funny ass. He often does something surprising to others. Just last night, he told me that he hoped he would never go with a leader called Square next day. I don't know whether he's met the 'Square" , but one thing is sure: he's so angry today.

After reading the shocking message, I went a few rounds with this funny ass over nonsense. After all, i am really convinced that Herry loves the so-called Four-letter words, almost the foul language, very much, no matter in chinese and English. He's damn good in knowing them!

Finally, he ended with 'unpalatable to u'. This time i was happy because he stoped using the four-letter words!

My dear friend, as you love the words so i give Kim wilde's Four Letter Word to you. See if you would rather say them.

I tell ya
It's hell yeah
When love says goodbye
it's a four letter word.




I go swimming this afternoon. The water is not really as clear as the beach name shows. On the sand, however, many people rest and relax under the sunshine.

Looking forward to the next swimming day.

沒有留言:

張貼留言